Tuesday, October 21, 2008

If you were....

How's it going yall!!!Hope all is well.I decided to post something before i had the next interview up.So what i did was i asked individuals from bands,record labels and clothing lines a random question. Thanks to all the cool people below for the awesome answers!For those of u reading,leave us a comment and tell us your answers.Have fun reading people!



If u were to have a chance to play in any one of your favorite band/group.Who would it be and why?



"Ignite or Rise Against! They had somehow made an Impact on me and change the way I look at the world today. I must say that their political agenda in regards to social change and global awareness had somehow inspired me".

xEinx of Second Combat
www.myspace.com/secondcombat



"I would love to be in a dance group. But I don't have the moves haha. Well a part from that it would be really great if I could play for bands like New Found Glory & Greenday.It would also be cool if I could be in a hip hop group. I just think that I should try something new for a change".

Jenatun a.k.a Boy of Cassandra
www.myspace.com/cassandra




"I could totally see myself playing guitars for Story Of The Year. I love their music because it's so full of aggression but at the same time melodic and to top it all off I can really relate to their lyrics. Watching their live videos pumps me up and it definitely makes me want to play like them live".

Alex of For Better Endings
www.myspace.com/fbecore



"I think it'd have to be BELLE & SEBASTIAN. I can listen to their songs at any time of the day, so it will never be a bore playing them on stage night after night. Plus they’re the kind of band where the members are kinda replaceable and expandable. A band like G'N'R (original line up).... you can't really just step in there and replace one of them. I think that's how I feel about most of my favorite bands. Each member is so vital.... it'd be weird for me to replace one of them".

Nic of The Lovesong
www.myspace.com/thelovesong





"Gym Class Heroes, cos then I’d be Travis, get to do Katy Perry, be friends with Bring Me The Horizon and sing with Oli Sykes".

Joanna of Prettig Clothing
www.myspace.com/prettigclothing





"I would love to play in 311 and The Cardigans. Those are the two bands that I listened to when I was a teenager and when I was growing up. Their music is totally different from the bands that I am playing in now and personally, I think their songs have these evergreen memories that I would forever remember".

Rashid of The Otherside Orchestra and Quest Of Quasar
www.myspace.com/theothersideorchestra

www.myspace.com/questofquasar





"I would play in Ida cos I’ve never found any other band like them and I’ve had failed attempts at forming one like them. Or Cursive cos Tim Kasher is a song writing god and I would just sit there and sing the words he wrote cos they’re always so damn good".

Dewi Marie of March Twelve
www.myspace.com/marchtwelve





"There’s tons of it. One of it would be Refused. They’re simply one of the most inventive and talented hardcore bands around".

Kevin of Love Me Butch
www.myspace.com/lovemebutch





"Bone Thugs N Harmony yalllll!!! I would be rapping just as fast as them. hahahah. Oh and instead of having chics shaking their booties in our video, ill have my homeboys 2 step and kickbox to some heavy breakdowns. hahaha".

Ady of Restraint
www.myspace.com/restrainthc





"Earth Crisis! They were the biggest influenced hardcore band when I was growing up. Or maybe Caliban cos I’ve been in touch with them since 2000 and yeah they are a great bunch of people.I dont really need to play in any of these bands. Arranging a show for them here in Malaysia and touring SEA with them would probably be the best experience for me.

Caliban - DONE!
EARTH CRISIS - COMING SOON! "

Ann of Dyslexia Records/ DysBooking / DysMerch
www.myspace.com/dyslexiarecords
www.myspace.com/dysbooking
www.myspace.com/dysmerch



2 comments:

NIZAM REFLECTION said...

wow earth crisis ... make it happen la bro !!!!

Anonymous said...

jgn, nanti karl mau minum teh tarik ;-)