Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What is this?

Well hey there people.Im Jana from Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.This is my first time writing in a blog and no this is not gonna be another average blog of me ranting on how fucked up life is.This blog will contain interviews of bands,record labels and individuals from the music scene.Hope some of the interviews in here would do good for the local kids in getting to know good bands from all over the world. If any of u people out there has got suggestions of whom i should interview or any other positive feedbacks,please do leave a comment or email me at intruderecords@hotmail.com .I will try my best to do what i can to make it happen.Have fun reading,take care and be safe.

1 comment:

Gen Mayhem said...

nice work bro..
i already link yours at http://smilepartykolektif.blogs pot.com

+ateng